Cant logon onto my domain

jpatto

Everytime i try and logon to my domain i get the follwoing error:

Multiple connections to a server or shared resource by the same user, using more than one user name, are not allowed.

Disconnect all previous connections to the server or shared resource and try again.

Ive checked the computer name etc. I can view my domain from Network places. Ive also logged in and out of the domain (using RDP) and still cant logon to it.

What am i doing wrong or what could i do to resolve this?

Thank you

Reboot the server
Already done that
Logout and then login to the computer locally using the Local Administrator account, then logout and try to logon to your domain as usual.

Tried this too

(however when you say using the local admin account do you mean any account that has admin privledges or the adminsrator account itself?)

Any more ideas?

Thank you

Open Computer Management on the server and chech sessions under Shared Folders and see "where" are you already connected. If you find it, just disconnect it. Did you try to log-on as any other user? Did you get any error?

Thanks all - disconnected everything then logged onto the admin account (adminstrator and not the admin account i created) on my server - logged off tried to connect to my domain and gave me the welcome message (at last!!!!!!)