Longhorn bootup file rather than XP

Dell and Rodney

i copied all the files from an extracted sp2 into a folder and copied the new files over to my win xp folder (this is a dell issue and cd doesnt support slipstreaming) now the slipstream works with everything however the bootup (the one that flashes with the bar (blue on pro and green on home) screen says "Longhorn" rather than "Windows XP" - which file coud i change over or not change to avoid this

thank you

last I saw, there is no reference to Longhorn in XP releated files. Something must have gotten mixed in.

anyway, the screen is found in ntoskrnl.exe or ntkrnlmp.exe

Also, to slipstream to a Dell CD, remove the SVCPACK.INF file in I386, then try slipstreaming.

ahhhh actually i had to copy both of them files from my SP2 directory into the i386 folder as the slipstream process did not do this and i had the ntyfs.sys is missing error message or the famous usbehci.sys is corrupt or missing - which is why i copied these files over to avoid that message (the new file version ended in something like 2180 for both files whereas the one i had the error with ended in 31) - so just to make sure it is these files thats given this longhorn error?