Problem with User Login

Here's my problem... but I'm not sure if this is cause by "autologon.reg" or "useraccounts.cmd" plz help

Like other members, I used nLite to reduce my XPDVD and everything went all good because I never thought of giving my PC a password to log in.

Recently, I decided to give my PC a pass so no one would use it without my permisson

Then here's the problem, whenever my PC start up, it will freeze at the Welcome Screen pop a window said "Your account can't be log in" or something like that in a quick sight. All I saw was it a classic logon style with my "username" (WinXP - this is what I put in autologon.reg for public to use my DVD) and since I have changed my name to something else... I can't be log in or either it show me a list of user i could choose to log in but just freeze at the screen after a poping....

So is this cause by the autologin.reg in my uA DVD that it require that user to be always login but not everyone else?

Plz help

Thx

Trying to my hardest to decipher this post.... Let me see how I did...

You used a UA cd with the autologon.reg / useraccounts.cmd to autologon with a particular user account with no password. Then you created a new user account, that does have a password and but its still trying to automatically login using your original account??

Am I even close?

As for the last sentence about 'cant be log in...' i have no idea what youre talking about. Can you try to explain a bit more clearly what the actual problem is youre having?

Oh... sorry for my very bad english

You are close... what I did was

1) I changed my user name to "Killa" instead of "WinXP" (from autologon.reg)

2) I make a passwords for my account

After a restart... I saw a pop up said "Windows can't log in with this acc" which quickly disappear then the Welcome screen come up and freeze at "Loading your personal Setting"

Does it help explaining my problem?

Notes* I do not use Classic Logon style

I wasnt aware you could change a username... I thought you could only delete and create user accounts... Is this what you did? Remove the 'WinXP' user account and create a 'Killa' account?

Id say try booting into safe mode. Hopefully that will allow you to login without issue. At that point, I would remove the registry entry that was made by the autologin.reg file, then reboot and see if you still have the same problem.

I just change my Username through "User Accounts"

from WinXP to Killa

but I think the windows when first start up it will first autologin with username "WinXP"

and that cause the problem....

so if I just deleted the "AutoAdminLogon"="1" in registry will it solve the problem?

What I need to do in my uA DVD so that people dont got the same issue?

thx