How to secure my forum

Thanks Mr prathapml

My forum using Invision Power Board v1.3 Final , attacker often attack DDOS , Flood Member . I want learn hacking to security for my forum .

I'm sorry because i don't know English . :blushing:

Thanks

Ah, now I understand.

Well, there's no single way to stop it. The measures you take depends on how skilled your hacker is.

Have you blocked his IP? Or if he uses multiple IPs, tried blocking an entire IP range? And for member flood of course, you can enable email validation and image confirmation (where you need to input the text from an image).

If you are a customer of Invision, why not upgrade to IPB 2.0.3 ? That is more secure as well. Also, I would suggest reading the documentation that comes with the download (in the ZIP) for basic security, and also reading in InvisionPower's own forums about security.

We can help you more if you tell what exactly is the hacker doing. More importantly, do you know WHO is trying to flood your board? If so, talk to him and try to solve the root cause of his enmity....

All the best :thumbup

* topic title edited

Have you blocked his IP? Or if he uses multiple IPs, tried blocking an entire IP range? And for member flood of course, you can enable email validation and image confirmation (where you need to input the text from an image).

This usage , I using it but i don't feel uneasy . Because I to setup forum so i need a advice of you . I want listen to your experience . I want become a hacker for security my forum . Help me avoid attacker in my forum .

Help me a link of hacker !!! I'm 12 ago . :blushing:

You can find a lot of basic info here - http://forums.invisionpower.com

and here - The Admin Zone

You want to hear from experience, and want to know how to hack your forum so you can take steps to prevent others from doing it? You want links to learn it?

Sorry, this is a suspicious case.

Maybe you should wait to become a bit older, and also keep visiting various forums that are related to your interests. That's when you get the info from others.

I don't know . Please help me ! Hacker often attack forum by bug exploit . But i want know this bug exploit to update for my forum . Avoid hacker visit forum .

I'm sorry about my English but I hope people will to understand .