Monkeyboy's Forums! Visit Us!

monkeyboy

Hi All, I just wanted to let you know about my tech/beta news site Monkeyboy's Forums we are in desperate need of new members, we have up to date news, great forums and lots of news posters to keep the site fresh and up to date, we just need more members! We are a relatively new site so not many people know about our great site, so come and take a look please! And if you like what you see feel free to register, its FREE. We are an ad-free site.

Visit us by clicking here or point your browser to http://monkeyboy.valcato.net !

Good start up.....If your looking for an edge, you gotta make the invision board and the nuke style front a bit different...otherwise its just one the the other million standard forums...try to break the mold and get your own style

Good luck and nice start

=Drew

thanks man, how would u suggest we change the frontpage around a lil, we're playing around with skins and all, but we want to get good content before the "eyecandy" , content is more important to us u kno...but how would you layout the site?

Well we did get the idea for the nodes on the menu and the actual menu bars from MSFN, I edited the menu bars though, they are a lighter color to match our theme....but yea...this site is very well designed so I just borrowed a couple great ideas....