TechIndia Forum

rahul_puri20

www.Techindia.net is the address of TechIndia forum this site has all information about Indian Technology (what is new in Indian Technology). This is dedicated to all learners who want to learn.

I hope those guys wanna learn they must visit this site and those who knows much they can also help others. :D

I think everyone should visit this site

TechIndia Forum

Edited by xper

Well, xper seems to have helped by editing his post to normal characters. :)

@rahul_puri20

Please remember for next time to post in non-bold chars. Because we can't be editing posts every time. The reason is, the forum where you promote your site will not be affected - but the site you are promoting will not get a good impression on the members who read it.

I heard India's space program actually wants to help advance India living standards by taking surveys and all the other science stuff so they can find better ways to irrigate and aggregate.

Is this true? I hope so because that would be soo very cool!

All we use it for is to blow up comets..lol watch on July 4th(expected date of Impact of rocket with Temple 1) BBC is gonna tell us because of the explosion the comet has changed trajectory and is headed straight for earth. Thanks again America! lol

• 2 weeks later...