help with smartphone 2002.

Woomera

hi,i know you all says that "HEY GO TRY GOOGLE"

but i just like to be in touch with you guys.

so anyone knows where i can get some real free ringtones for my SMARTPHONE?

(i dont mean wares,hacking sites)

how can i apply theme on smartphone 2002 ?

and anyone knows if i can upgrade from sp2002 to sp2003?

thanks alot to all of you.and i love you all... :thumbup

okya...... first thing - what kinda ring tones.... heres a tip, find any sound or song that you like in mp3 format, and then convert it to wav, copy to the phone - and u can use it for a ringtone. basically sp2002 aint the best, u want 2003 for mp3 ringtones and 2003se for wma ringtones

no, you cant flash your 2002 to 2003 without causing a lot of problems, it has been done, but the hardware for the 2002 smartphones is limited, so it cant handle the 03 OS.

wanting to find good info on smartphones, game, downloads, ringtones, themes..... go to

www.coolsmartphone.com

check the forums on the left, that should take u to modocamodfasdf (what ever its called) - great forum, lots of information and helpful advice.

no, you cant flash your 2002 to 2003 without causing a lot of problems, it has been done, but the hardware for the 2002 smartphones is limited, so it cant handle the 03 OS.

Well, I have a Orange SPV and I managed to put 2003 on it and it worked fairly well... Only problem is that the rom I used was and internal test version, which wasen't fully developed ... but the hardware of a 2002 device dosen't have any problems running 2003 software...

Anyway, fatalwoomera, if you want to learn everything there is to know about MS smartphones, I suggest that you check out Modaco. Its, as far as I know, the biggest community devoted to them. You can find info on both themes and ringtones there :)