administrative privileges help!

when i create a new account (limited), and i insert a cd in my drive, a window pops up and says you do not have administrative privileges and makes me type in the administrator password. how do i get rid of this window from ever appearing again on this account and any other accounts i create in the future? is there a registry tweak or something that will wrk? and if i do remove this window, will i encounter any problems with my OS? thanks for ur time

The CD u're insterting has Autorun.inf and runing program setup.exe on CD Load. Windows XP everytime asks for password when any file named setup.exe runs under user with no Administrative rights.

You can disable autorun for CD-ROM. I don't need to get rid of that message it is very usefull for me so I don't know any other way if it is vital for u I will try to get Registry key for it.

Check out your user accounts. There has to be one that has admin privledges. If you dont see one there, ever xp system as an 'Administrator' user setup by default. You would have set the password for this user during the installation phase of xp. Youll need to login as this user and add which ever user account you want to use as your primary to the administrators group.