remove xp pro install xp home

:wacko: This is a sony laptop that was upgraded from ME to XP home. Someone installed XP pro over the home edition. The code was not correct and the activation grace period ran out. The pro edition will not let the home edition format the drive and start new. How do we clean this version off?

@S0mEOneMinds1 - This forum was not setup for you to flame other members. Remember everyone has different levels of technical expertise and experience.

While huneyman's question may have been located in the wrong section of the forum, it is still legitimate.

Remember the Golden Rule - Do unto others as you would them to do to you, treat others how you would like to be treated. :yes:

If you would like to quote me where I flamed anyone, I would be glad to see it and apologize. Until then, your not a moderator....So stop acting like one. IF you have something relevant to contribute to the thread, go ahead. Until then, I dont reccomend getting into conversations like this in someone elses thread.

Read your first post in this thread. That is pretty offensive.

You're right I'm not a moderator, but simply someone who cares for and respects others. Sorry if you don't like it. I'm done.

As I said, quote it....You still failed to do that which also leads me to believe you didnt read my post correctly, which thus proves my point about you failing to read my other previous post before. Im sure huneyman appreciates your wonderful on topic information yourself :thumbup .