Have a question about the bullet

Hey Guys :D

I am newbi in this form and I have some questions. I got the whole tutorial on how to make your own setup billboard, but my question are the following: :(

How can I Change the Bullet where it says (Collection Information and so on)?

Is it possible to change the color of the text and the progress bar?

Can I put in my own Logo instead of Microsoft Logo?

And last but not least Can I put in my own animation pic at the bottom in the right coner (those 5 boxes)? If Not what can I do with those Boxs?

Sorry for asking two many question. I just like to get all my help before I begin my work. So please if anyone can help, I would be really thankful.

Thx Again! B)

P.S. Fusion :thumbup

1. Yes. If you look at the other BMP IDs in the WINNTBBU file, you should see THREE others that correspong to the bullets. Actually you'll see 6, the first three are in 256 color and the second three in 16 color.

2. Look in the sticky, there is a program to change the colors for you.

3. If you wish. Again it's another BMP. I believe the first one. Not sure, haven't opened the file in awhile. If however you remove the Microsoft logo all together, you can make it part of your background image...by actually editing it to the image.

4. Again, it's yet another BMP resource. I believe there are 5 blocks, that would correspong to frames in a GIF to cause the animation. you can replace those.