FlashFXP (any version) silent.

nightmeare

Here's a file I made to auto register it, pretty self explanatory. Twice out of the many times I have used it there has been a problem copying the serial but straight after it works again  :angry:

The FlashFXP exe should be in the same dir as register.exe, then just run register.exe

does this install the program?? as well as register it? Or does it just register it?

UPDATE... Nevermind. I figured out that this does install and register the program...

Hey it wont run on my win2k3 machine it says its missing some .ocx file how do i get that file and intergrate it into my setup

Do a search for it on the net. It is everywhere. You are probably referring to the COMDLG32.OCX file. Just google it and put it in the same directory as flashfxp.exe and the register.exe and .ini file.

I agree with dcromwell, there are two files that I have had to add to the system32 dir these are comdlg32.ocx, as mentioned and mscomctl.ocx, now they get installed with every unattended so I forget some programs might need them as I dont get any errors :blushing: