WPI Cosmetics

Hasi

so i understand the following from your post

@buzzman

Please understand the following:

the number of Apps displayed in one column is computed. for that, i use the sum of category-headlines and previous apps. for each resolution, the calculation changes. each application has its height, and each headline does. if the sum + heoght of the 'current' app won't fit, then there's a 'column break'.

If you put <br>'s into your program definitions, the app's height changes, but i still use the same calculation as i'd use for a single-line app. so the column grows too big - and there's your problem.

Sure i could recode the rendering. but that's a hard job to do for a 'single user change request'. It'll take some time ... right now I'm working on the 'installation order' bugs, which I can't really recreate on my WPI !?!

so it's not easy to change the code for the calculation.. i undestand that.. (BTW really appreciate the help and programming you do.) how would i change your calculation of the height so that the # of lines that you have predetermined in the code is 1/2 so instead of 20 apps per column its 10 for example???

thanks

PS been trying to find the line of code that changes the clock colour in common/main.js and i can't find it where is it?