FDISK + DRDOS

Mekrel

Does some body know where there is a good tutorial that tells you how to get FDISK, and to put it into a bootable DOS Diskette?

The reason I ask is I have my unattended windows CD ready to test, but I have most apps installing to a different drive.

So on virtual PC I have created the right partitions, but I just need to format the drive else none of the programs will install during the unattended setup.

I been googling for the last 30 mins but I keep getting those rediculous sites wich are hard to read because they cant even be bothered to write thier HTML properly.

IE , no <P> tags so all the text is one big block making it hard to read with stupid background images to make it worse. :realmad:

You could use this single boot disk for Windows XP. With it you should be able to partition and format the drive, then begin the XP installation from CD.

Its a self extracting WinImage file, so just stick a floppy in the drive and double click the wxpboot.exe file; it will format and fill the floppy for you automatically.

Ok thanks m8, downloading and will give it a blast in a second :)

brilliant :thumbup , found a nice guide too.

Edit: Ok it did this in FAT32, I dont mind as my proper machine will have already got E: Formated as NTFS, but for future use is it posible to get the drives to become NTFS? - as this tool seems like an efficient thing to have.