need help Re-programing an app <<noob>>

ok, would i be right in saying that the char names r stored in the hook.dll? i have compared 2 different versions and there isnt much difference in the exe and mirupc.dll

but nearly all off the hook.dll is different

thx

/rampage

ok, would i be right in saying that the char names r stored in the hook.dll? i have compared 2 different versions and there isnt much difference in the exe and mirupc.dll

but nearly all off the hook.dll is different

thx

/rampage

You are right there my freind Its all in the hook file.

Iv found out different versions of MirLander are encrypted differently, I can open lander 1.8 easy but i con't get into 2.1 as easy, i think they have also changed the type of encryption (spelling)

I'll have a few more trys at it then if i cont find any way/program to do it ill have to give up ^_^

Iv found out different versions of MirLander are encrypted differently, I can open lander 1.8 easy but i con't get into 2.1 as easy, i think they have also changed the type of encryption (spelling)

I'll have a few more trys at it then if i cont find any way/program to do it ill have to give up ^_^

you got further than me i've been searching google and programming forums and everything for help and still aint located anything that looks like a database in the hook.dll lol

anyways g\l and dont give up yet :P

ok i aint given up ever! :D

if i don't replay for a while its coz im busy doing this!

2fast :no: just coz i said i "migh" be giving up doesn't meen to say you can try n keylog me with a fake mirlander 1.6 hosted on a free hosting website :blink:

any ways im off for a bit guys! :D