MSFN bugs thread

FthrJACK

so far im aware of these:

Everytime you close IE and then come back to MSFN it hasnt cookied you properly and you will find your self logged out.

the links to guides section, both on the top box and in the nav box in portal page dont work, nor do:

Main page, Forums links in top box.

image for msfn button on main page doesent work.

some avatars dont work.

i cant fix any of this just now, no FTP access, and i think some will fix themselves later too... not sure till i talk to xper about it.

please post any others if you find them so we can sort it out, thanks folks :)

When i login on the main page it puts me to the frums page, but yet i havet logged in. Also when i try to search for all the active topic since my last vist, it says im not authorised and must login, i login, and try to seearch..but the same thing happens...

=Drew

When i login on the main page it puts me to the frums page, but yet i havet logged in. Also when i try to search for all the active topic since my last vist, it says im not authorised and must login, i login, and try to seearch..but the same thing happens...

=Drew

ditto

Did you read news about moving to new host.

As i said some links are broken and cookies doesn't work properly coz old host need to delete MX record today and everything will be ok after that.

Right now visitors are redirected here.

MSFN is now on 100 Mbit line.

btw, Tris don't change anything.

i guessed the mx records would need to change for the links to work.. thats why i didnt change anything (well.. apart from the image in my sig)

i cant change anything either.. CHMOD settings wont allow me to and no FTP yet :)

pretty smooth and quick for a full server move tho...

cheers xper, saved us some cash and did all the hard work too, i owe u a beer again. :rolleyes::D