NIC Drivers after WinPE finish issues

PatrikSWEDEN

I have a problem with Win XP finding my NIC drivers after WinPe has finished and XP is supposed to load runOnce keys from the server.

Ive integrated my drivers in a custom WinPe and it works fine, it can access the server to read my ConfigSets

But when the installation is finished and Windows is gonna read the ReadOnce app keys from the wINBOM.ini file of the server it can't access the net since the NIC drivers aren't found in Windows.

Ive tried the PnpDrivers... but it just won't install.

Is there anyway to integrate these drivers in Windows so it can use the NIC directly after installing??

Desperatly need help.

I have a problem with Win XP finding my NIC drivers after WinPe has finished and XP is supposed to load runOnce keys from the server.

Ive integrated my drivers in a custom WinPe and it works fine, it can access the server to read my ConfigSets

But when the installation is finished and Windows is gonna read the ReadOnce app keys from the wINBOM.ini file of the server it can't access the net since the NIC drivers aren't found in Windows.

Ive tried the PnpDrivers... but it just won't install.

Is there anyway to integrate these drivers in Windows so it can use the NIC directly after installing??

Desperatly need help.

If you did it correctly with the unattend.txt, you need to use signed drivers.