eTrust EZ Antivirus

prathapml

How can eTrust EZ Antivirus 7.0 be installed silently in an unattended install?

And if a key is given initially while installing it, how can the key/license be removed so that at first-run later on, it should ask for the key again?

Thx for the 0 replies. :P

Finally found the solution: http://esupport.ca.com/index.html?/public/...s/inoc7_faq.asp

Q: What is the command for an unattended install for the Windows 32 platform?

A: First, make sure the Inoc6.icf and Inodist.ini are configured as desired, then using source installation files found in the Bin\EAV_S.win from the eTrust Antivirus 7.1 CD,

Run setup /s INO_ICFFILE="customfile.ICF file full path and name".

But I still don't know how to remove the key. The purpose is to re-seal it.

Either to install it without giving a key, or remove the given key after it finishes installing. Some snooping around, revealed that probably the license file is contained in a .bin in the installed folder. But no definite info yet, any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone found a way to silently install the version 7 upgrade for the single-user version that is provided free as part of the Microsoft Partner Pack?

The free version that is part of the Partner Pack installs silently, but the free update does not. At least, I can't find the correct switches. There are no .icf files with these personal versions.

• 4 months later...

This worked fine as unattended for me:

1) Extract the **** files

2) Run InoSetup /s

3) reboot manually (or run "shutdown.exe -r -t 01" after installationprocess finish in runonceex)

You can make a lot of configurations through the file "inoc6.icf" before installing

//shb^

• 8 months later...