regkeys unchangable?

I am trying to change the default "My Documents" directory to a directory on the D: drive (for backup purposes)

Now i've found out which regkey's i have to change during unattended installation, but the regkey's are not changed!

Even if i execute the .reg file after installation, the key's are NOT changed. (according to regedit)

here is the .reg file (It's a NL XP version):

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell Folders]
"Personal"="D:\Mijn Documenten"

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell Folders]
"My Music"="D:\Mijn Documenten\Mijn muziek"

"My Pictures"="D:\Mijn Documenten\Mijn afbeeldingen"

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders]

[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell Folders]

[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell Folders]
"My Music"="D:\Mijn Documenten\Mijn muziek"

[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders]

[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders]

These key's won't change. Only direct editing them in regedit does the trick.

Anyone any ideas what i'm doing wrong? (Or other method's to change the "My Documents" location unattended?)

@BlueFlame

First of all you only need to Edit the User Shell Folders keys in HKEY_CURRENT_USER.

Secondly, If you edit the now necessary three keys, by hand in the Registry Editor, then export them to a reg file you will find that they are not string values, (REG_SZ), anyhow, which is where your problem lies!

Because the keys are of type REG_EXPAND_SZ, I would plump for a good old inf; Copy the following into a new notepad file and save it as redirect.inf:

;redirect.inf
[Version]
Signature=$CHICAGO$

[DefaultInstall]
AddReg=Reg.Settings

[Reg.Settings]
HKCU,%PATH%,Personal,0x20000,"%PERSONAL%"
HKCU,%PATH%,My Pictures,0x20000,"%PICTURES%"
HKCU,%PATH%,My Music,0x20000,"%MUSIC%"

[Strings]
;Non-Editable Strings
PATH="Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders"

;Editable strings
PERSONAL = "D:\%USERNAME%\Mijn Documenten"
PICTURES = "D:\%USERNAME%\Mijn Documenten\Mijn afbeeldingen"
MUSIC = "D:\%USERNAME%\Mijn Documenten\Mijn muziek"

Edit the three string values at the end of this file to suit your setup, then apply it by putting it in your $OEM$ folder and calling it from Cmdlines.txt by adding the following below [Commands]:

"rundll32.exe setupapi,InstallHinfSection DefaultInstall 128 .\redirect.inf"

I hope that answers your questions!

[EDIT] If you want to test it first, just right click on redirect.inf and choose install, then Reboot your computer for it to take effect. [/EDIT]