AIMutation 1.3.2 released

Tarun

Source: AIMutation

Well it appears as if 1.3.2 is here already... I'm not sure exactly how I did it... but I managed to make the buddy list draw correctly... I haven't adding anymore skinning... but a number of new bugs have been fixed... here is the changelog...

-Fixed issue with logs not opening in tabs and on buddy list

-Fixed IM toolbar in Chat Windows

-Fixed IM toolbar in IM windows with the Add buddy and Get info buttons sometimes not drawing properly

-Fixed the setting for disabling popups when away, this feature is not available in the latest versions of AIM, however we will be looking for a solution to this.

-Fixed an issue with tooltips not drawing properly

-Fixed a bug causing the skins to be drawn transparent

-Fixed the tab bug that seemed to still affect a number of people

-Fixed DLL issues with the installer(I Hope)

-Added skinning for the live video button

-Added an option in the General aiMutation settings to "Account for Linked Buddy Lists" which *SHOULD* fix the issue with the buddy list buttons not drawing right

-Improved the performance overall of the application with a few compiler tweaks

I think that sums it up... hopefully the installer actually does work as im hoping it will...

For information on skinning the new buttons goto this thread http://www.aiMutation.com/viewtopic.php?t=4397&highlight=

To download 1.3.2 goto this page http://www.aiMutation.com/dload.php?action=file&file_id=341

aiMutation 1.3.3? - Well just so everyone knows... the next version of aiMutation will not be 1.3.3... it will be 1.4.0. This release will again mainly be bugs, but there are going to be so many things fixed in this version that it will be worthy of a full point release. Expect in this version full compatibility with AIM 5.9! There may be a few other goodies in there as well!