Manually adding users

Agree

UnattendSwitch="yes"
Specifies whether Setup skips Windows Welcome or Mini-Setup when preinstalling Windows XP Home Edition or Windows XP Professional using the CD Boot method. Set this to yes to skip the "Setting Up Internet Connection" and "Create User Accounts" screens.

UnattendSwitch="no" should be the answer.

OemSkipWelcome=0 or 1
This option should be set to 0 if you have OemPreinstall from above on No, If OemPreinstall
is on Yes then this option should be set to 1, not doing so will halt the OEM process! When set to 0 this tells Setup not to display the welcome screen during the GUI-mode of Windows Setup (Note: This is not the same as "Windows Welcome" where you set a username for your new account when Setup finishes)

OemSkipWelcome=1 for this setting to stop any halt in process.

But is any other related to UnattendSwitch that may cause create user accounts not showing? UnattendSwitch was mentioned earlier in the thread?

OEMPreInstall = yes may force no show of create user accounts?

may be.but it is not at all related to welcome screen.

otherwise we have to consult a registry expert.if it is possible with registry editing.if kept OemPreinstall=no. $oem folder won't work.which is a very imp step in unattended cd

consult a registry expert
I f you have OEMPreinstall=no. I believe you can still have $oem$ on your cd. Files will not get copied over. But Cmdlines.txt does still get processed, if I remember correctly. With that, files that you would normally insert into $Docs etc. Would go into archives, and extracted from runonceex, guirunonce or whatever else.

Testing will give you your answers and options.

Hope this is helping you in some way.

but iam replacing some stuff like wallpaper,fonts,ntoskrnl.exe with $oem/$$ folders in to my windows and system32 folders.and iam using wpi to run my appz(placed inside $oem/$1/install...)

and one more thing in some winnt.sif's UnattendSwitch,OemPreinstall--yes and no r with " " marks.is it makes any difference

With wpi etc. you may have to sacrifice create user setup?

I have done installations with the inverted comma's " ". Except for strings with spaces. No issues come from not having them.

same here.it splashes a add user account screen and when i add my name,logon screen shows admin account as well as my name.

where as i want to rename thet admin account wih my name.

and one more drawback in this tool is after creating useraccounts it is restarting the system.so runonce function is not working

so i think,we better work on winnt.sif insted of this tool.with differnt settings and config