DVD ISO errors - Cant boot.

BrandonS_Mil

I posted in this section before but I ran into another problem.

I am using Virtual PC (btw, great CD/DVD savers since you don’t have to waist making one.) to test my ISO files, but NONE of my DVD's work...

I usually get an error saying

1. The ISO needs to be at least 2k in size and a multiple of 2K... something close :realmad::realmad:

Or

2. Error booting. :realmad:

I am using the http://flyakite.msfnhosting.com/ guide but it is not working. To get rid of the first error, I slowly add back one OS at a time then recompile. So far I have 5 of 9. Still trying. I have no idea on the second error.

I also get an error after using an Auto play maker saying it can’t load my winnt32.exe files for each OS.

Someone please help.

Thanks again!! :wacko:

:realmad:

OK, I am using both VMware 4.5.2 build-8848 and Virtual PC 2004 trial build 582.

EVERY time I compile my ISO I get can’t boot from cd/dvd. In the bottom corner of both programs I get a code...

VMware -> 804007f9

vpc2004 -> 804006f9

I even used the UBCD image files, and lay out for the boot folder, and still no luck. PLEASE someone help. :wacko::wacko:

If anyone could sent me their boot files so I can see what I’m doing wrong... or tell me what I need to update so that I can get help....

V/r

Desperately in need....

(I know it sounds bad but, don't look at it with a sick mind...)