Suggest a linux forum

Saurabh

We have tryed it in the past, and i was generally dead in there.

We also are are kinda Windows relasted ie our sites name "Microsoft Software Forum Network" Implies.

However i will run it buy the Mod and admins

Thankx for the suggestions, they are always welcome

:)

|Drew|

@Drew

How does the idea of having a twin website (with a different name, but same "management" so to speak) strike you?

Actually, we aren't hostile towards linux - its simply about what our focus is. Right?

And then, I do know that if a linux forum is started, I'll give as much time as I can there as well. 'Coz actually I was missing having such a linux forum, like msfn.

@Saurabh

The reason why there is no big linux-related forums on the net, is because the hacker-culture to which it is closely tied, is much more comfortable with collaborating via mailing lists (E-mail), and news-groups, and IRC. Of course, today I'd say that the "forum approach" would be uniquely successful, and is suited to linux users. Probably if we can move fast enough, *WE* can be the pioneers and build up the largest such forum.

Well, then have it as LSF.

The entire logic behind a linux forum, is that it would *INSTANTLY* capture a large number of knowledgeable and well-behaved people from around the globe. Which sets the stage for making big strides - as we've done with unattended windows. And this bank of knowledge in turn attracts more and more people.