Apache bandwidth control

While I was surfing on the web I've visited a website who gave me a error (generated by apache server) saying that the user/owner of this web page had exceded the bandwidth limit allowed for his site.

My question is how can I set a bandwidth limit for a virtual host and or for the whole server ­­¿¿? I'm not looking to set the realtime bandwidth percent for the internet connection BUT i'm looking for something I can call "quotas for website"

i.e. www.army20.com = 200 Mo / Month

i.e. how-to.army20.com = 10 Mo / Month

I've tryed searching on apache.org for that fonctionality but I've didin't found nothing.

-M

what it is, probabily, was one of those free websites, and the person went over the bandwith limit that he is allowed. they just stop the site for that day or week.

is there a way to limit the bandwith speed in apache?

what it is, probabily, was one of those free websites, and the person went over the bandwith limit that he is allowed.  they just stop the site for that day or week.

is there a way to limit the bandwith speed in apache?

That's what i'm trying to do. I've found on google tant I have to add a module "mod_bandwidth.c" but I have no Ideas how to do that and I'll like some feedback of someone who did it sucefully