Hey what about need for speed underground 2?

Vampire_god

i just wanna know that what u guyz and girlz (if there r any) think about need for speed underground 2?.

well about need for speed underground i'll tell u what i think. its the most outstanding, mindblowing, amazing, A++ car racing game that i have played in my gamer's life.

And i know that u all will agree with me.

I just wonder how need for speed underground 2 will gonna look like?.

Badly waiting for the realease.

So wait...your proclaiming it as the best racing game ever, yet you havent played it yet?

.....rrriiiiiiight

:lol:

Honestly the first underground was ok, im not ecpecting that much difference in the second, however im willing to eat my hat if im wrong on that one.

Underground is nice for the looks but interms of realism and gameplay Gran Turismo is just all out better

|Drew|

I have the full version, and I think it is a lot better than the first game. You are more involved in terms of Career Mode, since now you will have to drive your car to a body shop/performance/specialties shop if you want to mod your car. This one will also make you work for your money, since you find yourself broke quite often. Luckily you can do side races, and challenge people on the streets. You will have a lot more flexibility in tuning your car, as now you can run a dyno on it, tune/adjust the suspension, ECU, gear ratio and turbo this time, which means everyone will have a unique car. NFSU2 is a great improvement over NFSU1.