Is it possible for $OEM$ files not to CAPS?

Is it possible for $OEM$ files not to be CAPS?

Like when I make my DVD image all file names are converted to CAPS, which kinda sux.

Like my shortcut to notepad in the Send To folder is "NOTEPAD" instead of "Notepad". Its not very pretty. . . .

Is there an easy way to make it not caps?

I currently use this cmd:

cdimage.exe -lAIODVD -t08/23/2001,09:00:00 -bloader.bin -h -n -o -m \AIO-DVD E:\AIO-DVD.iso

Or would it be better to not use the $OEM$ folders and integrate all my additional files into the windows source? This would take a ton of time but if its the only way then I guess I can do it....

I have MiXeD CaSe file names under $OEM$ and no problems ...

I use this command:

CDIMAGE -LCDLABEL -YD -N -H -X -OCI -M -D -BXPCTBOOT.BIN CDROOT CDISO.ISO

I do not think CDIMAGE itself converts to UPPERCASE, though I could be wrong (it does not for me ... )

**** ... I guess that is why I had the -D in there. And to think that I even typed CDIMAGE /? before posting ... Just another thing I learned long ago, and promptly forgot. Thanks, JD, for the reminder!

Same for me, when I have good settings I don't look at it each day so when I have to rewrite a line somewhere I need a reminder like program.exe /? or Google. I have a good memory but you know, with all the informations we're dealing with, we can't have instant access to all :P