opinions on this computer

WoRdUp48

thanks for all the advice....I think it would be cool to build my own computer, I just have never done it before. I wont be doing it for a while anyway....I just was wondering. Perhaps I will end up building my own, but I'm always scared that things wont work well together or incompatibility etc. But where do I but parts from....take a look on pricewatch.com or what??

Thanks again for the many replies and advice....I love you guys!!

Easy - use sites such as pricewatch to find good stores and prices, checkout www.pcindex.co.uk in the UK, also buy from stores within a few hundered miles of you and that way delivery should be prompt.if they are really local then you could even drop by and ask.

i am seeing more and more pc hardware stores opening up over here, and less and less ready made pc sales companies, hardware stores tend to sell both, but build the machines themselves. not sell DELL machines for example. beware.. they make their money the same way! build your own to be safe of cheap parts.

a friend of mine bought his pc, they built it to his spec, few months later i built mine with similar specs, his blew up, the fan on his cpu was very cheap and nasty and not what he asked for, he needed a new one and new cpu, luckily for the store his mobo survived.

find stores near you, many round here are tiny shops in places you wouldnt normally look, usually nothing more than a counter and a rack of cables and cd labels etc in them. hell one in my town is even downstairs in the GOLF SHOP! lol

checkout sites like:

www.dabs.com

www.ebuyer.com

www.overclockers.co.uk

www.chillblast.com

etc, all UK stores. some of those ship to usa if thats where your from, but could you be bothered waiting that long? some of the American guys on here will help you out regards good stores to buy from in the USA if you need them :)