Can I delete 'WIN9XMIG', 'WIN9XUPG' & 'WINNTUP

nLite does not delete the following three folders 'WIN9XMIG', 'WIN9XUPG' & 'WINNTUPG' which between them take up almost 37mb of space. Since I never plan to upgrade from an older version of Windows I fail to understand why we would need these folders. I would ofcourse like to be able to repair a Windows XP installation with my CD so I think I might need 'WINNTUPG'.

Therefore my question is, can I simply delete these folders and regain some space? Also for the purpose of Windows XP repair function do I need to keep either of these folders?

Thanks.

Ok I am a little confused now. I have just found out from another thread that if you have a winnt.sif or atleast if you have unattended = on in your winnt.sif then the option to repair windows is nto available anyhow. Now what does the repair console do? Also does it install automatically normally and if so I suppose I need the 'winntupg' folder, right?

But with the unattended cd this option never comes up anymore. Also normally if you already had Windows previously installed setup would give you the option to repair it. But now the installation just say's it is looking for a previous Windows installation but then even if there is one does nto seem to find it and goes onto the partition option.