Auto Windows Update

smc1979

I did some search in the forum and cant really find what I am looking ofr. If I have missed anything just point me to the right thread.

Basicly I dont want to keep having to update my cd with windows update fixes, not to mention I am out of room on the cd.

Now so far I have SAV 9 and spybot set to update from the command line and I would like to be able to do the same with windows update.

So basicly I would like to tell windows to download all updates and install them, silently of course, after which my batch file continues.

Any ideas on this?

I did some search in the forum and cant really find what I am looking ofr. If I have missed anything just point me to the right thread.

Basicly I dont want to keep having to update my cd with windows update fixes, not to mention I am out of room on the cd.

Now so far I have SAV 9 and spybot set to update from the command line and I would like to be able to do the same with windows update.

So basicly I would like to tell windows to download all updates and install them, silently of course, after which my batch file continues.

Any ideas on this?

What about Dynamic Updates? That's supposed to do something similar to what your proposing (I've never used it though).