Downloading French fix & update

frost

Would you like to create a Windows XP or Windows 2000 CD with all hotfixes integrated ?

I haven't got HotFixes list for french XP but as says Mr.J!M, see my post if you need to build a 2000 CD.

To apply fix without downloading them with XPCREATE :

• 1 Download XPCREATE HERE
  • 2 Accept the End users License Agreement, and extract the contents of the downloaded XPCREATE.EXE file to a new directory of your choice.
  • 3 Edit the XPCREATE.INI file to reflect your system parameters. This may be edited in Notepad, or any text editor. Set DLAUTO=NO.
  • 4 Double click on the XPCREATE.CMD file to initialize the XPCREATE environment, and create the necessary sub-directories.
  • 5 Add your User specific files and directory structure, such as $OEM$, $OEM$\$$, $OEM$\$1\DRIVERS, I386\WINNT.SIF and $OEM$\CMDLINES.TXT to the FILESCD directory, to be merged with the distribution files at CD Creation.
  • 6 Add the already downloaded various hotfixes in the specified folders according to Current Hotfixes - Windows 2000 Professional - Updated 28 September 2004 hotfix list.
  • 7 Place your original Windows 2000 CD into your CD-ROM drive. If you have a separate CD burner, you can also place a blank CD into it now as well.
  • 8 Start XPCREATE by double-clicking XPCREATE.CMD in the directory you extracted it to previously.
  • 9 XPCREATE will then merge, mix and mash all the files, and create an ISO file of the CD image. If a CD-R is in the CD burner, XPCREATE will attempt to burn the ISO image to CD.

original quickstart guide by GM here