website for residents convenient

i plan to create a website for user who stay in condominium. this website is speacially created to ease the residents who live condominium. Do you have any idea what are the features or facilities that i can put it the website?

for example, this website enable residents to pay their rental or maintenance fees online. or add forum to this web site.

Anyone who has idea do not hesitate to post it here. i would appreciate any advice. :no:

Sounds like a great project, and the thing that springs to mind is dynamic site - PHP & MySQL!!

Managing rent accounts etc online is a great example of what a database can do on a site, however paying online means (probably) you would need a way of collecting card payments such as a merchant account, but of course this can be done with paypal. I always recommend optimal payments for online payment processing http://www.optimalpayments.com/ they also do direct debits as well. This does cost to setup and to use.

Don't stop their, what about a repair log? Obviously you can provide information for the residents on almost any topic.

The best way forward would be to note down things you do manually to your tenants and then see if this can be automated online, probably can!

Obviously you can use the site to advertise any vacancies that arise etc. In short you are limited by your imagination.

Good luck and post the URL so we can have a look!!