Full Unattended Setup not working properly

For the last week I've been searching through these forums, and reading countless tutorials on unattended setup. I used a windows xp HOME disk and slipstreamed it to sp2....then i discovered nlite. :D I used nlite to get rid of alot of stuff i never use (but didn't get rid of anything critical), and even used it to create the answer file. Now, the O/S installs perfectly, and all my programs install without a hitch using the RunOnceEX.cmd. The problem is that it halts the unattended install and asks for a computer name....even though I've already given it that information in the winnt.sif file. the funny thing is, is that when it halts and asks for input, the input box is greyed out...with the computer name from the winnt.sif already there.

Any ideas??

post-70-1098140845_thumb.jpg

I guess i should post my winnt.sif for you.

[Data]
MsDosInitiated = 0
UnattendedInstall = Yes

[Unattended]
UnattendMode = FullUnattended
UnattendSwitch = Yes
OemPreinstall = Yes
OemSkipEula = Yes
FileSystem = *
WaitForReboot = No
TargetPath = "\Windows"
DriverSigningPolicy = Ignore
NonDriverSigningPolicy = Ignore
Hibernation = No

[SystemFileProtection]
SFCQuota = 0

[SystemRestore]
MaximumDataStorePercentOfDisk = 1

[GuiUnattended]
TimeZone = 20
OEMSkipRegional = 1
OemSkipWelcome = 1

[Shell]
DefaultThemesOff = Yes
DefaultStartPanelOff = Yes

[Branding]
   BrandIEUsingUnattended=Yes

[URL]
   Home_Page=http://www.google.com

[UserData]
ProductKey = "XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX"
ComputerName=Home
FullName = "me"
OrgName = "Personal"

[RegionalSettings]
Language = 0409

[Identification]
JoinWorkgroup=WORKGROUP

Maybe that'll help a little bit. ;)

Well...tried it that way last night and was a no go. matter of fact i don't think there's a way i haven't tried it..LOL.

I've tried

ComputerName=HOME

ComputerName = HOME

ComputerName = "HOME"

ComputerName="HOME"

and it always halts at the screen shown above. I mean for this to be the only problem I have with this cd....its no biggie. But I'd like it to be fully unattended after the point of formatting. I just can't understand why windows is balking on that ONE single entry.

On my current system I just let it use the default of d-8346ce1f53254. But I go thru these tutorials and forums and everyone is able to name their computer whatever...and it doesnt halt. What blows my mind is the fact that the window is greyed out....weird.

ok...restarted from scratch. Used an xp home cd (2600) and used nlite to slipstream sp2 and used the safe configuration on removing components. Everything woks fine now....EXCEPT for the fact that on the final restart...when the shell is trying to load I get an error msg stating "Unable to log you on because of an account restriction". and the window behind has "Administrator" in it. Using the same Winnt.sif as previously posted...why do i get this error??

ok...i see what the problem is...dunno if its an nLite issue, or if i'm just a moron. Anyway, I used nLite to do everything...inlcude making a winnt.sif. Everything seemed to function normally except for that admin issue and so i looked in the nlite.in_ file and saw there was a reference there to atuologinadministrator. I deleted that line repackaged the inf file....and everything works smoothly. :D