Is there a way to find old posts by user?

Zilevoli

You see a toolbar at top-right?

Help      Search      Members      Calendar

Click Members from there. Do a "Name contains" search from drop-down box. For example, search for yourself, zilevoli. Then click on whichever user-name matches whom you wanted to see details about - it will show his/her user profile. Over there, clicking "Find all posts by this member" will show up all of your/his/her posts.

Was that what you wanted?

offtopic

on another post u had said u just got your 1 star, i'm sure if everyone on this board 30000 users where to promote their stars by posting "hi i've got 1 star" that'd be very awefull, don't u think?

with the search u can also put the search title and write the nick of the username to get the results about a topic made by 1 specific person...

offtopic

on another post u had said u just got your 1 star, i'm sure if everyone on this board 30000 users where to promote their stars by posting "hi i've got 1 star" that'd be very awefull, don't u think?

Eh it was ment as a joke ... you know with talk about Halo gone gold and all ... obviously it wasnt that funny ah well.

And just to think about something, if all 30,000 users would post a "Hi this is me post" that would pretty awful too dont ya think? Now if this happen all at the same time, yes i would understand. But isolated incodenses dont need to be flamed upon (got 3 messages saying how bad it is and why). Alright alright i get the point, I broke one of the first 10 commandments ... Lord will smite me for pete sakes .... I said my sorries, FORGIVE ME!!!! WAHHHHHH ... leave me alone <curls in corner and cowars>

Oh and the search thing is awesome ... I been F'ing with it all day taking notes :D

PS - I know your doing your job :whistle: