User Accounts and Auto Login questions

I would like to setup multiple users 'X', 'Y' & 'Z' but I do not want to setup any passwords for these users. I would prefer to let the individual users set their passwords later, on their own. Also, I would like unattended setup to automatically login user 'X' as default and finish installing windows and to install 'start.cmd'. But I do not want this autologin to be a permanent feature, rather once I shut down the system on my own after Windows installation is finished, I do not want this user 'X' to be automatically logged in anymore and would prefer the 'User Login Page' to appear each time the system is booted.

Also can someone tell me, what order does an Unattended Windows install follow in applying the following and at what stage of Windows install do they get applied:

1. winnt.sif

2. svcpack.inf

3. cmndlines.txt

a. regtweaks.reg

b. useraccounts.cmd

5. autologon.reg

6. start.cmd

By the way, I have searched for and have read thru all relevant threads, but have not been able to figure out how to achieve the above. I just hope that it can be done.

I'm interested too in this thread...i don't understand the part of AdminAutoLogin...

So, could be useful for me to erase Administrator account and make one of the unattended created users, with admin rights...another thing: how to change

\Documents & Settings\ to another dir? In my last try, i've switched to \Profiles, but then, my Administrator user (the only with a valid passwd) doensn't have neither Start Menu or Desktop...

mrmr