kazaa lite megapac error

Sesshoumaru

after usin nlite on my windows XP, kazaa lite megacodec pack produces an error during instalation, on sp2 (with no nlitening everything is fine).

since no one knew what removal caused this, and since i can click ignore and everything SEEMS fine, ii don't care, BUT, the error halt the runonce installation, so i wanted to know if there was a way for it to automatically "ignore" the error.

my lines in runonce are:

REG ADD %KEY%\053 /VE /D "kazalite megapack(irgnorar error)" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\053 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\megapack\klmcp.exe /VERYSILENT /SP-" /f

a pick of the error:

codecerror.png

PD: pls, is this didn't belong here, pls move it, i am sorry, but i think its ok here

later time ?

if yo mean in runonceex.cmd, but more close to the end, its the last thing now in te list, and i tryed placing it first and in middle.

if i manually install it once windows has loaded, the same happens.

can i install it before ? with commandlines ?

also, a "normal" windows with SP2 and NO NLITENING has no problem.

later time ?

if yo mean in runonceex.cmd, but more close to the end, its the last thing now in te list, and i tryed placing it first and in middle.

if i manually install it once windows has loaded, the same happens.

can i install it before ? with commandlines ?

also, a "normal" windows with SP2 and NO NLITENING has no problem.

yes thats what he means. but i will give u a url where u maybe could find more information... brb

http://www.k-litemegacodecpack.com/index.p...t=silentinstall

That error occurs simply because Media Player hasn't been installed, having been removed by nLite.

There are 2 solutions to this problem - either install the Media Player component in nLite or remove the indeo video components (4,5 & 32) from the K-Lite pack. Either of these methods should solve the problem.

hi sess,

you MUST not remove Media Player from Windows, when using nLite.

also be aware:

if you remove outlook express, aou are not able to install Outlook Pro later on.

rgds

alex

ps: love your MF tech demonstration :D

hi sess,

you MUST not remove Media Player from Windows, when using nLite.

also be aware:

if you remove outlook express, aou are not able to install Outlook Pro later on.

rgds

alex

ps: love your MF tech demonstration :D

i removed media player because i don't use it, i rather have that error instead if it cant be helped.

outlook is there, i haven't removed.

i didn't get that about MF tech demostration, if you where talking to me, maybe you have mistaken me with someone else ?