Annoying Hotkey Problem

ShakeNotStirr

Iv got something going on on my computer that im not sure how to fix cause its never happen to me before.

I have Windows XP sp1 installed, also sp2 on another partition. Both the partitions have this problem and i just installed sp2 on another partition to test before i make the switch.

Basically i noticed this problem cause when i was in a game i held down shift to capitolize while i was typeing ingame, well the game minimized and to my suprise firefox opened up, i pressed shift agian and another instance of firefox opened basically if i press shift for anything firefox opens.

Well it is not firefox doing this (at least im pretty sure) cause there is another program that opens when i press alt, if i press alt calculator opens, also alt will make my computer go to standbye. While in firefox if i press backspace it will go back a page.

And just last night i wanted to open task manager to see if there is some program running doing this that was abnormal well to my suprise agian ctrl alt delete did not open up task manager. I had to use ctrl shift esc, iv never had this happen before im sure there are other hotkeys opening up wierd programs but iv not found them or tryed to yet.

I want to disable what ever it is that got enabled, or see if anyone can give me some advice besides formating.

Im not sure exactly when this happen but it is really annoying just typing this messager i have to use caps lock to capitolize, if i use shift bam firefox opens.