Sup homies?

SovereignScorn

Well, I'm obviously new here, but hope to soon be an active member, learn as much as possible and possibly contribute a little. But I was going over the rules and have a small question. I see that warez, serials and all that s*** are all against the rules, but are ISOs (no keys included) allowed? I've been busting my a** looking for some multilingual, or just english windows cds without service packs.

@SovereignScorn

Welcome to MSFN forums. :hello: You'll enjoy your stay here - just follow the rules as you already are.

are ISOs (no keys included) allowed?
No, I don't think its allowed. Neither links, nor posts telling where to find 'em. We'd prefer to be a community on the right side of the law. :)

@SovereignScorn

Welcome to MSFN forums. :hello:  You'll enjoy your stay here - just follow the rules as you already are.

are ISOs (no keys included) allowed?
No, I don't think its allowed. Neither links, nor posts telling where to find 'em. We'd prefer to be a community on the right side of the law. :)

Ya, I understand that and dont blame you, but I dont think ISOs are illegal, just like it isnt illegal to give a friend a copy of your Windows XP cd, aslong as you dont provide a key and he uses his own key with it.

it is legal to give your frind an original cd if you do not give him a hifi to listen it?

together with the key you buy the cd, there it's included an "intelectual property" and of course it's protected by the copyright. anyway offtopic :P

welcome :hello: