Editing out text

Hi there, I have a boot screen that I want edited, but i am unsure how I can do it. So therefore I am asking for help. What I want to do is remove the text windows xp from the middle of the picture and edit the picture so that it looks like there never was text there. unfortuanetly i do not know how to post a copy of the pic, but pm with your email and i will send the picture to you. Whoever can do this for me will receive a gmail invite. Thank you

Firstly, lol @ the gmail invite reward, i think most people on msfn will have a gmail account by now anyway.

The program that i think you can use to extract the logon screen with is called resedit made by tgtsoft then you can edit the text with you favourite image editor and recompile the logon screen again using resedit.

Easy ;)

this is just an image, the image shows the progress bar area, and the windows xp text, it is all one picture, it can be edited, i want those removed so i can take the picture out to add to my own custom boot screen, but i don't have the experience to edit the picture so that it looks like the progress bar are and the text were never there. I can send you the image that i have removed from the kernel file of the bootscreen so that you have the right size and all.