MS Project slipstreaming sr1

MAVERICKS CHOICE

I tried slipstreaming project 2k the same as office but it did not seem to update the share? I used this to merge after making admin install point & extracting sr1 package,

msiexec /a c:\Projup\INSTALL.msi /p c:\psr1\sr1.msp SHORTFILENAMES=1

Has anyone else done this?

I haven't heard of Peachys sugg before?

I tried slipstreaming project 2k the same as office but it did not seem to update the share? I used this to merge after making admin install point & extracting sr1 package,

Try:

msiexec /p C:\Projup\PRJSP1-ENU.MSP /a C:\prs1\PRJPROE.MSI SHORTFILENAMES=TRUE /qb

Looks like you reversed the sequence. PRJPROE.MSI is the only MSI file in my administrative share.

Try:

msiexec /p C:\Projup\PRJSP1-ENU.MSP /a C:\prs1\PRJPROE.MSI SHORTFILENAMES=TRUE /qb

Looks like you reversed the sequence. PRJPROE.MSI is the only MSI file in my administrative share.

Thanks Peachy let me check my source & will try it out appreciate your feedback :hello:

I failed to mention I have project 2000 & want to slipstream it with the sr1 update package for that version not project 2003 service pack 1.

EDIT:Remade the slipstream script:msiexec /p C:\psr1\sr1.MSP /a C:\proj\INSTALL.MSI SHORTFILENAMES=TRUE /qb

Worked a treat got it installing unattendly silent.

Couldnt really see the problem though didnt think the script was any different any how going ok now? Doh I see the "a" was the prob oh well watch that next time?