ISO is always bad

So I set up my windows unattended install with a bunch of apps and all my drivers. But when I make the ISO and test it I always have issues. I have been using CDImage for XP Home. My ISO is 1.8GB. Now on to what happens. When I run the test and its installing windows I will get a few errors that say so and so file could not be copied, press Esc to skip or F3 to cancel. Every ISO I make the files that are missing are different. And I don't change the XPCD file at all. Sometimes I get lucky enough to not have some files missing then when I get to installing apps some of them don't work. Like Norton comes up with an error saying it can't find windows install service, and ATI drivers and control panel get an RPC server error. But sometimes when I remake the ISO they install fine, but I get the errors when installing Windows. It seems like the ISO is being corupted while its being made. I have nothing else running at all when I run the ISO program.

So is there another program I can use to make the ISO? Or is there something else I should try?

Have you tried VMware to test the ISO, i had this problem and was getting really frustrated. Found that the disks i was using were cheap and the cause of the problem. changed the disks and problem not happened since. Recommend testing with vmware

I haven't actually burned the disc. I am mounting the ISO that is created in Virtual PC.

And I tried nlite's ISO maker last night and got the same results.

Maybe I will just remove the apps. Is it possible to create a second disc that will install apps after the Windows XP install?