Enable remote desktop by default

you would'nt happen to know if there's a winnt.sif entry that controls remote assistance, would you?
Make a new section in winnt.sif called [PCHealth], and then use the values below.
[PCHealth]RA_AllowFullControl = 0   ;Specifies whether a person (other than the end user of the computer) can take full control of the computer from a separate location.

RA_AllowToGetHelp = 1  ;Specifies whether to enable Remote Assistance.

RA_AllowUnsolicited = 0  ;Specifies whether to enable unsolicited Remote Assistance.

RA_MaxTicketExpiry = 600  ;Specifies the time, in seconds, after which a Remote Assistance invitation expires.

:lol: your wish is granted.

"Bombay walla" mean something to you?  :)
Oh yes, I can recognise a former "Bombay walla" when I see one.... ;)

And, do test out those settings in winnt.sif (for remote assistance), before concluding testing - maybe it also needs additional settings from Windows.Firewall. Well, in any case, I'm happy to have helped people.

sorry if this is obvious, but does enabling this enable the thing in which if you go on another computer and you put in your computer's IP in IE, you can control it? or is it just the thing where you get the program "remote desktop connection" and type in the ip?

hehe, hope i made sense

thanks