T-33 problem, please (unattended XP SP2)

hello,

i updated my uA XP CD with the SP2.

i wanted to test my ISO with VMware.

the pb is that the install seems to block at 33 minutes.

i waited more than 5 minutes and it didn't change.

so i'm wondering if splitstreaming my original XP CD with SP2 using nlite (last version), and adding the RyanVM big sata/raid drivers pack could cause this failure ??

thx in advance for your help :)

well, i think i found what was the problem (because i've just re-test and it worked this time) :

in SVCPACK.INF in .\i386\ before :

[SetupData]
CatalogSubDir="\i386\svcpack"

i changed into this :

[SetupData]
CatalogSubDir="i386\svcpack"

--> i remove the " \ " in front of i386\svcpack, where the directory svcpack is where i install themes (70Mb compressed in 5Mb in a RAR file)

but now i have some others problems (all was good with same softwares in SP1a CD) :

- NetFramework 1.1 doesn't install at all !

- after 2-3 minutes of RunOnceEx install, at Alcohol 120% installation, Windows found a SCSI/RAID driver that i must install (may be a consequence of RyanVM sata/raid pack ?, but i don't have sata or raid HDD), and i think it causes the failure of one of my *.VBS file (end of the installation: restore point deletion if there are any restore points created during the installation of my softwares)

- when InCD 4.3.0.0 should install itself, a message box appears and tells me that i must install from Control Panel or something like that...

- after entering Windows for the 1st time, some directories that should have been deleted by post-installation of Windows (in Program Files, like "xerox", "netmeeting", "msn explorer", ..) are still present, why didn't they delete themselves ?

i know my english is not perfect, so ask me if you don't understand :blushing: .

thanks for any help :)