Some directory drivers are not copy

kroustibat

Hello everyone

when i make an unattend install with $oem$\$\$1\drivers\...

i have 5 directory for drivers :

i865 e100b audio i800 videohp

But when installation go, videohp is not copy on my disk

my unattend.txt is good

oempnpdriverspath is ok, but "videohp" or a directory named "nvidia" is not copy

Anyone can help me??

sory for my english

@ vann

I was referring to the extra $ in his line, you eagle-eye, you. ;) LOL

@ krous

Well if that was a typo, then I expect your drivers path has a typo, too! :P

Post your code! Don't make us beg you for it. Supply us with the info and we may be able to help. Post everything that's relevent so we don't have to ask for new stuff every new response from you.

Simon, did you read my post?  :P Deja vu?  :D

I think he's making us beg! We'll have to make him beg for an answer then.

yeah i read your post.

I was referring to the extra $ in his line, you eagle-eye

this attitude don't benefit anyone here. same things can be said with less bitterness, we're trying to help as you, don't forget it.

@ Simon

Help me? Help me with what? What help do I need? ROFL. Its clearly you that's not reading this thread, dear chap. I asked the original poster to post his code. Right beneath me asking that, you ask the same. Therefor I was simply wondering if you read my post. You're going for the post count, aren't you. :lol: j/k

But thanks anyway... for your help? :lol:

this attitude don't benefit anyone here. same things can be said with less bitterness, we're trying to help as you, don't forget it.

You know... I even had that extra $ he had in there in BOLD and ITALIC for EVERYBODY to see, but it looked like s***e and I figured EVERYBODY would see that. Guess I was wrong. Where do you taste the bitterness, my friend? Can't take a joke?

my unattend.txt

;SetupMgrTag

[Data]

AutoPartition=1

MsDosInitiated="0"

UnattendedInstall="Yes"

[unattended]

DriverSigningPolicy=Ignore

FileSystem=ConvertNTFS

ExtendOemPartition=2000

UnattendMode=FullUnattended

OemSkipEula=Yes

OemPnPDriversPath="drivers\E100b2;drivers\i845;drivers\B57;drivers\AUDIOHP;drivers\VIDEOHP"

OemPreinstall=Yes

TargetPath=\WINDOWS

UnattendSwitch=Yes

Hibernation=No

AutoActivate=Yes

my directory :

i386

-$oem$

-$1

-drivers

-E100b2

-i845

-B57

-AUDIOHP

-VIDEOHP

@ Simon

Help me? Help me with what? What help do I need? ROFL. Its clearly you that's not reading this thread, dear chap. I asked the original poster to post his code. Right beneath me asking that, you ask the same. Therefor I was simply wondering if you read my post.  You're going for the post count, aren't you.  :lol:  j/k

But thanks anyway... for your help?  :lol:

You know... I even had that extra $ he had in there in BOLD and ITALIC for EVERYBODY to see, but it looked like s***e and I figured EVERYBODY would see that. Guess I was wrong. Where do you taste the bitterness, my friend? Can't take a joke?

no, not trying to help you. i said "we're trying to help as you" that it's not the same, also for me it's difficult to understand some of your paragraphs.

i read your post but i thought that

Post your code! Don't make us beg you for it.
it's a rude way so i decided to post for first time to clarify it.

now that i see the unattend.txt it's ok, i'm sure the problem remains in the $oem$\$\$1\drivers\ folder sintax.

Where do you taste the bitterness, my friend?
Post your code! Don't make us beg you for it.
I was referring to the extra $ in his line, you eagle-eye, you.
Simon, did you read my post? Deja vu?

yeah maybe i didn't get the joke but next time be sure to understand what you read and what you write to don't mistake things. anyway i think @kroustibat got it solution, good luck

With regard to your first comment, yes, I missed that "as". Sorry bout that.

How many times have you seen people asking for help but not posting their code? It happens all the time. Don't you ever get fed up of it? Why can't people simply post the relevant code without everybody having to ask for it. Don't you think its normal that if you had a problem you would present the code so we can all check for possible typos and other trivialities?

Personally I had it up to here with people asking s*** and not posting their friggin code! I usually don't respond to those questions anymore. If I'm in a good mood I might add a sarcastic remark.

But again I miss the rudeness in my posts. Thank god we have you to point it out to us! :thumbup Sounds like your a really touchy guy. Perhaps you should get out more! :) (yes, THAT was rude...but so true) :P

But again I miss the rudeness in my posts. Thank god we have you to point it out to us!  :thumbup Sounds like your a really touchy guy. Perhaps you should get out more! :) (yes, THAT was rude...but so true) :P

be careful what you say guy. i agree in the terms but not in the way. it was only an advice and i think the topic it's finished. maybe i need to get out more, but if you are that party-boy what are you doing here?? please go out and tell us in a few years what was going on :hello:

now that i see the unattend.txt it's ok, i'm sure the problem remains in the $oem$\$\$1\drivers\ folder sintax...

anyway i think @kroustibat got it solution, good luck

Where did you read kroustibat got the solution? He said the extra $ was a typo on his behalf in the post. It's okay on his CD.

sorry

$OEM$\$1\drivers\ is ok so this is not the pb

Instead of getting on my case, read his posts for heaven's sake! Have I done something in the past to p*** you off or what the hell is it?!? Geez!