AutoLogin From Winnt.sif Not Working

I'm doing an unattended install of WinXP Pro SP2 (Slipstreamed) with several apps. Everything runs as planned except that when Windows boots fot eh 1st time I have to type in my password to logon. I type the password, then my commands in RunOnceEx.cmd run normally.

The only account I need is the administrator account with the auto login working at least 2 times.

Here are the lines from my winnt.sif file:

[GuiUnattended]
   AdminPassword= Encyrpted super secret password characters
   EncryptedAdminPassword=Yes
   AutoLogon=Yes
   AutoLogonCount=4
   OEMSkipRegional=1
   TimeZone=4
   OemSkipWelcome=1

Any ideas on what may be wrong? I've searched the forums but haven't found referenced to this type of problem.

I think thats how it works. At least thats how it seems to be. That the first time no matter what after installing windows you have to login with pw the very first time. Hope I'm wrong but I have tried everything as well with no luck.

From the Deployment Tools documentation found on the XP cd:

--------------------------------------

Syntax

AutoLogon = Yes | No

Values

Yes

Configures the computer to log on once with the Administrator account.

No

Does not automatically log on to the computer.

Comments

The entry is not valid on upgrades.

When you set AutoLogon to Yes, you cannot log off. If you try to log off, you will be logged back on automatically. The only way to log off is to reboot, which decrements the value of AutoLogonCount.

If you specify a password in the AdminPassword entry, Setup uses that password when you log on automatically to the computer. After the installation finishes, Setup deletes the password from the copy of the answer file left on the computer.

Important

• Encrypting the Administrator password in the EncryptedAdminPassword entry disables AutoLogon.
  • To skip Windows Welcome, set UnattendSwitch to Yes in the [unattended] section of Unattend.txt.
  • If you wish to log on automatically after running Sysprep in Factory mode, set AuditAdminAutoLogon to Yes in the [ComputerSettings] section of Winbom.ini.

--------------------------------------

(Relevant section: "Encrypting the Administrator password in the EncryptedAdminPassword entry disables AutoLogon.")