new optional components [guage interest]

I created some optional components and was wondering if anyone would like them...they would run the same way as gosh's aimoc. I made one for adobe reader ce and one for yahoo. The yahoo one works, but it has problems, this is because the registry thats imported requires that yahoo be on c:\, so this would give no option for people installing windows on another drive. It took me a LONG time to create the yahoo one, but i think im killing the idea, I just wanna know if anyone wants the inf to see if they can make it work. The reason it doesnt work is becaue I use reg_sz and set c:\program files as %programfiles% which yahoo doesnt translate. It still works, but Launchcast doesnt open (eveyrthing else does, I think I know why launchcast doesnt open) and it uses the basic graphics (classic I believe instead of maverick or indigo...indigo is what yahoo uses on default now) havent checked skins. Adobe reader works fine but does not include the wisptis fix, this is because I dont understand how it loads it, if it loads in the installer, then the wisptis fix is included (since there is no installer), but if it is run by opening adobe, then why does a reg tweak defeat adobe from running wisptis again? The wisptis fix could be applied as Journal Viewer is loaded after optional components would be...well, if anyone says they want the infs, I will post them. you will need to look through the inf to find out what files are needed (not all are since I deleted some things)...

on a side note, has anyone edited yahoo messnger, i mean like the layout of the window...for aim, this is in aimres.dll where you can take out the ads and some other really cool stuff...like in aim I killed the aim.com window so no matter what that never pops up...and I would like to do the same to yahoo insider

actually, the adobe one works fine...I just need to know if I need to include the wisptis reg hack, since technically this version of adobe shouldnt have that problem, which is based on 6.02 or at least mine was - you will need to download the full version, look at the thread Acrobat 6.02 for the link...this is the one I used, and for yahoo I used 6.0.0.1750, mine was labeled ymsgr.exe - no fancy install, if you click on install, no options were given, just a installer dialog (ya know with the blue bar that counts to 100%)...if you removed previous yahoo, you got a dw-32.dll error, so I removed previous yahoo, installed the new version, moved dw-32.dll over and it worked, but with this version you DO NOT get any of that companion crap. I am unsure if they still offer yahoo this way, but I could attach the one I have...the only reason I offer this is because ALL oprevious versions had the companion things or add yahoo.com to search and homepage, this one did not, Im not saying there is any difference in the functionality or that the one I have is better. or here is the link

http://download.yahoo.com/dl/installs/ymsgr/ymsgr_1710.exe

whoops, i meant to change that 1 to a 5 before pasting...yea, actually, I downloaded the full installer from adobe, but im unsure about different languages, I found it the same way, by going to alternate download sites...I did this only because I didnt like the options the drop downs were giving me lol.

also to note...some of the HKCR keys in yahoooc.inf are not needed, because a lot of them are from registering the dlls in yahoo...if anyone wants to go through and clean it up, they are more than welcome to do so...I may do so in time...just not sure when (I have to FEEL like doing it lol) because I also made a inno setup installer which uses the same keys...so I may fix it for that, but once I do that ill be able to clean up the inf here.