dis-illusioning Harry Potter maniacs

prathapml

How do you have a Harry Potter fan in knots?

Just say:

It looks like the next book is going to reveal that Lord Voldemort and Professor Dumbledore are the same being
They'll ask how do you know this? Say:
Analyse the past happenings yourself, and the plots left open...  you'll understand it.
And suddenly, everything comes rushing in for them. About how SO many things were unclear, and how your statement neatly fits the plot. Their poles of distinction will go haywire, the world is no longer seen in colour (its all one - black) and all in the known universe will go dark. And their head will no longer be where it is - they'd go mad, and start muttering about how you are the root of all evil in the world, and so on. All in all, a nice trick to play on an obsessed buddy.

Have you ever got p***ed off by a Harry Potter damp-sod?

Go ahead. Try it! :)

Believe me, it works. :thumbup

NOTE:

I have nothing personally against those part of the Harry Potter mania. It was just that I did the above recently, and felt like I had to share the fun with you all. And the madness for Harry Potter seems to be one that hasn't (yet) died down, and has global appeal. Do checkback and tell us YOUR experience after doing it.

Does anyone have anymore reasons to justify the "same" statement? 'Coz they're gonna be useful for you.

So no one cares about harry potter anymore?

If we all are just tech-only geeks, with no interests of reading books - (let me steal XtremeMaC's line here, sorry XtremeMaC) - we need to take a good vacation. :lol: