Upgrading NAV Corp from 338 to 1400 for SP2

We use Nav 9.0 Corp at work and I created an unattended install for our workstations. Does anyone know how to include the SP2 update into the auto install? I know you can get it from the Live Update but want to avoid doing this since not all computers have internet access. I believe the process is suppose to take the version from 338 to 1400 (that's what my computer shows as the version).

We like the Security Control Center and want to keep it running with all features "Green".

EDIT: I tried to include the update but it asks for the original SAV file during the installation.

Thank you, VisaVersa, for your help. I downloaded the file and will see if it will do the trick.

May I return the favor and educate you on search engines. Unless the match is the same, it will not return the results you need. Search engines can't read your mind.

I searched the forums but was looking for Nav Corp and SP2. It did not occur to me to use SAV CE. Had I done so then I would have run across the solution before posting a request for help. Now I know.

We've both learned something new today.