13 min mark RUNonce

I tried to follow the guide online to allow programs to be installed at the 13min mark during setup, but I can't understand it. If someone could provide an example of the files (maybe with the installation of 1 program) and where they go I would greatly appreciate it.

RunOnce/RunOnceEx doesn't happen at the 13 minute mark. That will happen at first logon. Most people execute there RunOnceEx.cmd from cmdlines.txt but that doesn't mean that the applications will be installed at this time; that just writes the information into the registry for execution at first logon.

If you wanted to execute a setup at T-13, you would add the appropriate command to cmdlines.txt in the $OEM$ folder. I think cmdlines.txt executes at T-12 however.

cmdlines.txt

[COMMANDS]
"%systemdrive%\Install\Applications\7zip\7z313.exe -y /q /r:n"

That's just an example for installing 7zip. My 7zip setup file is in $OEM$\$1\Install\Applications\7zip\

I use RunOnceEx to install my applications however.

If you want to use RunOnceEX to install your applications, a search of the forum should yield many results. Refer to this: http://unattended.msfn.org/xp/runonceex.htm

GUIRunOnce is another option you might consider.