Ctrl_Alt_Del

first when i have the normal instalaton of XP Pro when i press CAD the Task manager opened!

After create the Unattend XP CD i press and i have a "menu" like win2000 with options like (i don't remember the options) but i think that are Close Session, Lock Computer, Task Manager ... And here i select task manager :)

I want to have the old style... CADel ->Task Manager

what i have donne to this happens?!??! it's because the Autologon??!

i have the Administrator account and the other one in the same group that's my account!!!

thks in advance!!!

Sounds like your Welcome screen is being disabled during setup. Probably a registy tweak.

If you are using a registy tweak file, search for this and remove it if you don't mind the welcome screen:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
"LogonType"=dword:00000000

With the welcome screen disabled, you have to hit CTRL-SHIFT-ESC to bring up Task Manager. If you want to use CTRL-ALT-DEL you have to enable the welcome screen.

so why posting 3 times? Didn't someone have a accident with posting? :)

I've never seen it besides in Win2K where you press CAD and it goes straight to Task Manager. Check for a registry key, as that's probally what enables it. It not the fact that you did something wrong, but more of a you didn't do something.

i don't need to resolve this problem.... thks to the help of jrzycrim :rolleyes:

Ctrl Shift Esc - Does the Same :)  ( and i have a quick logon... )

thks

well now...that saves me the second it takes me to right-click :D

Thanks