MSJVM timeline?

I'm trying to figure this out. I know that the original MS support deadline for its JVM was September 2004, but that was extended. As of now, what is the new "drop-dead date"? And whatever that date is -- will Microsoft continue to release security fixes for JVM up until that date?

I'm getting ready to roll out some new PCs to my office, and I have an installation package worked out to install MSJVM. As long as it'll be supported (patch-wise) for a few more years, I'll put it on my PCs. After all, we have an application that kind of needs it.

BTW -- 3810 is the most current version, right? This is how I'm installing it. This is pretty much it, correct, putting on 3805 and then updating it to 3810?

start /wait msjavx86.exe /Q:A /R:N

start /wait MSJavWU_8073687b82d41db93f4c2a04af2b34d.exe /Q:A /R:N

start /wait qchain.exe

This has probably been answered before, but searching for MSJVM brings up an awful lot of threads!

:)

Sorry, another question. After adding MSJVM 3810 into my build (without including patch 816093), I went to Windows Update and noticed that it wasn't prompting me for 816093. Nevertheless, I need to install 816093, right, even though it's not telling me to do so?