[How To] Make a boot disc with an OEM version.

Hi everyone. I put up this post cause I had a bunch of problems. Hopefully you will find this usefull. I made an nlight boot disc for windows using my compaq presario.

First I made a folder and put my I386 folder that was on the C:\ drive in the folder that I made. Then I copyed the file I have attached below to the same folder I made. Then I ran nlight select the folder I made I selected everything I wanted to disinclude from the install. After words I ran another file called keyfinder to find my serial number and wrote it down. Then burned the iso image to a disc and after that I booted of the cd I burned. I entered the serial number keyfinder gave me and everything worked.

Note: if you didn't need activate you computer when you first got from the store you shouldn't need to after the install.

This is what I did.

idents.zip

@sfamonkey-

Congratulations for being able to contribute how-tos into the forums :) .

Its really nice of you to document how you did it and then share it with us all.

I know I shall be looking out for your posts....

Just wanted to point out (noticed only now) that the thread's title should actually read "How to make a boot disc with an OEM version" (its OEM, not OME). If the thread-creator reports about the first post to a moderator, probably they'll change the title to how it should be.